Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Trip Aug. 2008 - The Zoo, Minneapolis, MN

We went to the MN Zoo and it was an awesome adventure. Bears, wild boars, gibbons (they're apes not monkeys, they don't have tails), the komodo dragon, camels, buffalo, birds, butterflies, bald eagles and on and on. The diversity of God's creation is amazing and the only adequate response is one of awe and worship.

How can there be so many animals that are all so different in their own special and necessary way? It seems to me a greater faith is required to believe they all came into existence by chance, without an "intelligent designer".

Since God took the time and made the effort required to create all with such detail regarding they're need and ambient, how much more can I trust Him to care and prepare and provide for all my needs and future?

Ps 13:5-6 but I have trusted in your steadfast love, my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me.

No comments: